Sobriety House is a charity partner with the Colfax Marathon! This is our first year, and we are really excited! We would love to have you run with us for our cause! The weekend features a variety of races for all ability levels including a full marathon, half marathon, 10 mile, relays, and a 5k. Even if you have signed up for a race but not to run for a charity, you can still log in and edit your registration to run for one! There is a link to our fundraising page, if you want to help us raise funds to expand our work! Please consider it; every little bit helps us help more clients. We encourage you to share this event with your friends and family or anyone else you feel would be interested! See the Colfax Marathon’s website for more info and to register: http://www.runcolfax.org/ When you register, there will be a drop down menu to select a charity to run for. We certainly hope to be your pick! Here is the link to our specific info and fundraising button on their website: LINK. Happy running!
The Sobriety House Advantage
- Evidence-based treatments
- Masters-level and recovering staff
- Safe and sober environment
- Home-like setting in historical Victorian houses
- Oldest and most experienced treatment facility in Colorado
- Most affordable programs for clients- typically 1/3 to 1/6 the cost of other inpatient recovery programs
- Individualized care
- Extensive assessments
- A full continuum of care with seamless transitions from one program to the next with no wait time
- Weekly individualized therapy with the same counselor throughout the program
- In-house 12-step meetings
- Monitored, random urine analysis and breathalyzer analysis
- Medication monitoring
- Family Program
- State licensed
- Centrally located
- Supportive Board of Trustees
For more information or to schedule an intake, call 720.381.4337.
For our General Information Line, call 303.722.5746.