The Sobriety House Advantage:
Sobriety House offers a surprisingly affordable treatment option with a full continuum of care. Upon arrival, each client is assessed individually for the level of care appropriate for them. Clients can then transition to additional levels of care as needed seamlessly and without wait.
- Celebrating 50 years of success in February 2017, Sobriety House has a solid reputation in the addiction field
- Evidence based treatments including:
- 12 Step Facilitation
- Relapse Prevention
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Seeking Safety
- Very affordable Residential & Outpatient Treatment (see our highly competitive program fees here). Many people can fly to Denver, thereby removing themselves from the environment that they drank or used in, receive quality treatment and still save a considerable amount of money in the process.
- An extensive continuum of care including intervention services, intensive residential, transitional residential, intensive outpatient, outpatient and sober living. Sobriety House is much more than just a 28 day program.
- Extensive assessment to appraise individual client needs and proper level of care placement
- Seamless transition from one program into another. Clients do not have to wait to transfer from one level of care to another
- Masters level and recovering staff
- Safe and sober environment (total abstinence only)
- Weekly individual therapy – clients remain with the same therapist throughout their treatment as they progress from one level of care to another.
- In-house AA, NA, CA, CMA and Al-anon meetings
- Case management – referrals to other community resources/aftercare planning
- Urine Analysis & Breathalyzer Tests
- Medication monitoring
For more information or to schedule an intake, call 720.381.4337.
For our General Information Line, call 303.722.5746.
Sobriety House is a charity partner with the Colfax Marathon! This is our first year, and we are really excited! We would love to have you run with us for our cause! The weekend features a variety of races for all ability levels including a full marathon, half marathon, 10 mile, relays, and a 5k. Even if you have signed up for a race but not to run for a charity, you can still log in and edit your registration to run for one! There is a link to our fundraising page, if you want to help us raise funds to expand our work! Please consider it; every little bit helps us help more clients. We encourage you to share this event with your friends and family or anyone else you feel would be interested! See the Colfax Marathon’s website for more info and to register: http://www.runcolfax.org/ When you register, there will be a drop down menu to select a charity to run for. We certainly hope to be your pick! Here is the link to our specific info and fundraising button on their website: LINK. Happy running!