The Sobriety House Advantage:
Sobriety House offers a surprisingly affordable treatment option with a full continuum of care. Upon arrival, each client is assessed individually for the level of care appropriate for them. Clients can then transition to additional levels of care as needed seamlessly and without wait.
- Celebrating 50 years of success in February 2017, Sobriety House has a solid reputation in the addiction field
- Â Evidence based treatments including:
- 12 Step Facilitation
- Relapse Prevention
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Seeking Safety
- Very affordable Residential & Outpatient Treatment (see our highly competitive program fees here). Many people can fly to Denver, thereby removing themselves from the environment that they drank or used in, receive quality treatment and still save a considerable amount of money in the process.
- An extensive continuum of care including intervention services, intensive residential, transitional residential, intensive outpatient, outpatient and sober living. Sobriety House is much more than just a 28 day program.
- Extensive assessment to appraise individual client needs and proper level of care placement
- Seamless transition from one program into another. Clients do not have to wait to transfer from one level of care to another
- Masters level and recovering staff
- Safe and sober environment (total abstinence only)
- Weekly individual therapy â€“ clients remain with the same therapist throughout their treatment as they progress from one level of care to another.
- In-house AA, NA, CA, CMA and Al-anon meetings
- Case management â€“ referrals to other community resources/aftercare planning
- Urine Analysis & Breathalyzer Tests
- Medication monitoring
For more information or to schedule an intake, call 720.381.4337.
For our General Information Line, call 303.722.5746.