Sobriety House has been in the community for 50 years! To celebrate this milestone, we are hosting an Open House June 22nd from 4-6 pm on our Main Campus. Please plan to join us to learn more about our programs, have some good food, make new connections, and have a chance to win our raffle! More details and an RSVP will be coming soon, so check back!
If you have any questions, please contact Megan at email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
The Sobriety House Advantage
- Evidence-based treatments
- Masters-level and recovering staff
- Safe and sober environment
- Home-like setting in historical Victorian houses
- Oldest and most experienced treatment facility in Colorado
- Most affordable programs for clients- typically 1/3 to 1/6 the cost of other inpatient recovery programs
- Individualized care
- Extensive assessments
- A full continuum of care with seamless transitions from one program to the next with no wait time
- Weekly individualized therapy with the same counselor throughout the program
- In-house 12-step meetings
- Monitored, random urine analysis and breathalyzer analysis
- Medication monitoring
- Family Program
- State licensed
- Centrally located
- Supportive Board of Trustees
For more information or to schedule an intake, call 720.381.4337.
For our General Information Line, call 303.722.5746.